Can't easily switch between boards anymore.

Sofie Couwenbergh November 17, 2021

Hi everyone,

I used to be able to switch to another board from within a board by simply opening a dropdown in the board view and clicking on the board I wanted to go to.
That doesn't seem possible anymore now that Trello looks different?
The documentation says that I can click "boards" and navigate to another board, but when I do that, I'm being asked to upgrade my subscription.
The only way to navigate to another board now seems to be to click the Trello logo in the left corner and then go to the Boards section.

This extra step is a bit annoying.

2 answers

0 votes
Sofie Couwenbergh November 19, 2021

Clicking "recent" works!
Using the left slider doesn't work for me because I'm part of different workspaces (clients' + my own) and it only seems to show my boards of the person's workspace I'm in.
Thanks for the reply!

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2021

There are multiple ways to get to your boards now.

At the top of the page, see where it says "Recent" or "Starred" -> that dropdown will either take you to recent boards, or boards that you Star.

Also on the sidebar on the left (can use keyboard to open/close with '[' character, or click the '>>' on the left), it will list all your boards in your Workspace right there. 

Or just type 'b' and then a few letters from the board name and hit enter.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events