Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't decide which subscriptions are perfect for me

Jaycee Works November 28, 2021

Hi! I'm a freelance graphic designer working for random clients and I want all the features of your premium plan but I'm thinking to add my wife to my workspace. does it automatically reflect as 2 billable with my subscription which is $20 per month for both of us, is that correct?

Second, is there any way that my clients can interact or view my project for them in Trello? like our weekly and monthly projects for them so they can monitor and get approval with them.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2021

@Jaycee Works 

I suggest you read up single board guest aka someone who is not on member of the workspace (ie invited) and only is a member of one board then no subscription is required. Make sure only the admin allows people to join any board. Make the boards invisible to others in the workspace   That way your wife and client on individual board can collaborate for free. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events