Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't attach a photo

Silviya Radkova October 22, 2019

As of yesterday I can't attach photos to my cards. No matter whether I'm uing Android or web-based Trello on my PC. It starts to sync but then a grey square appears where the photo should be and can't see it or open it.Screenshot_20191023-074027_Trello.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Silviya Radkova October 23, 2019

I tried with a new baord and new task there but the situation is the same. I can't see the board background and can't attach files, including other files, not just images. It uploads the file but when I try to see or open the file it says it can't open that image/file.

Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2019

Can you try uploading images, but check the web browser console for any error logs? 

First, open your web browser's console. On Chrome it is Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS). On Firefox it is Ctrl+Shift+J (or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac).

Make sure you are on the "Console" tab of the window that appears. With it open, try uploading images or any files that you believe won't work. Then take a screenshot. Those logs might reveal why you're having issues.

Silviya Radkova October 24, 2019

These are all (or almost all the errors)Error_Trello_2.pngError_Trello_3.pngError_Trello_4.pngError_Trello_5.pngErrors_Trello_1.png

Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2019

Wow! That is a lot of errors. I would email support@trello.com, and link them to this thread. They'll be equipped to help you out.

Like Silviya Radkova likes this
Silviya Radkova October 24, 2019

Thank you very much! :)

0 votes
Jireh
Atlassian Team
October 23, 2019

Hi Silviya,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with attaching images to cards. Have you tried creating a new board and attaching an image to a card there? And could you try uploading different images as well?

Jireh 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events