Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone look with me on my Trello and help me make sense of it all?

Kevin McNulty May 11, 2021

I'm trying to like Trello...but they are making it very difficult.  I've got an account...however, I'm not the admin--it doesn't appear so I can't delete the person who was a freelancer helping me.  WTH?  

Can someone look with me on my Trello and help me make sense of it all?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2021

Hi @Kevin McNulty 

You are the administrator of your Trello account, another thing is that you share a board with that person who is no longer there and is the administrator of said board

You can create boards, cards, etc., I would advise you to try it and you can tell us anything.

You can also go through the help of trello

https://help.trello.com/

Cheers

Kevin McNulty May 12, 2021

Thanks for responding Vera.  I understand that.  Although it was under my profile...she was the administrator for a board and was "normal."  I could not remove her.  Amazingly, I deleted the entire board last night...just to find it there again this morning.  More I searched and searched for answers on Trello, YouTube etc...nothing to solve my problem.

Trello has work to do.  In the meantime, I may have to move on to another platform as I don't have hours upon hours to investigate what should be a pretty simple solution.

Thanks again.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events