You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Features you are interested in: 1. Visibility of tasks only for the task author, executor and observer 2. Break up the boards by different processes (there will be about 6 boards) 3. Ability to communicate with fat (task transfer, etc.) 4. Available number of users 5. How access rights and roles work 6. Notifications in Rocket chat and Telegram 7. Additional interesting features that you can dig up
Hi @Владислав .
Welcome to the community!
1. For that you have to create a private board in the team then only board members will able to access, view, edit the board.
2. Yes, you can use multiple boards for your workflow
3. You can communicate with others easily
4. You can add as many users as you want to your team.
5. You can read this article/documentation
6. Please have a look at these resources
7. Please have a look at these articles
For more information on any of these questions or points, you can ask Trello support HERE
I use Trello a lot both for the professional and personal fields, it makes my day to day much easier.
And I would advise going through the Trello help page because it's great for getting a lot of things clear, then getting started and practicing a lot to gain experience