Can no see imported pictures

Daniel Oliveira October 24, 2019

Hello,

Today when I insert images into the cards, a whiteboard appears instead of the image, although there is the attachment on the card. What can I do to solve this situation?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2019

Hi Daniel,

Could you post a screenshot of any error logs that appear when you refresh a board, and when you open a card with the missing image?

Daniel Oliveira October 25, 2019

Hi Jireh,

when a try to open any pictures in a new windows, appear a error message:

"Não foi possível encontrar o endereço IP do servidor de trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com"

Trello Error.JPG

Trello Error 2.JPG

Jireh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2019

Daniel,

My mistake, I meant to ask for any browser console error messages that might have appeared when you open a board with the bugged image, and open the card with the bugged images.

Here are directions on how to open the browser console:

On Chrome it is Command + Option + J (Mac) or Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS).

On Firefox it is Ctrl+Shift+J (or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac).

With that view open, can you refresh that board and screenshot any error logs you see in the console? And then open the card with the missing attachment, and also take a screenshot of any errors? Thanks

Jireh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events