Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a board exist in several workspaces?

Ann August 19, 2021

Hi! I wonder if there's an opportunity for a board to be attributed to two or more workspaces? So that all members of workspace A and all members of workspace B have access to it but other boards within their workspaces are different.

Intuitively, the answer is no, but I couldn't find official confirmation in Trello docs.

I know that there are other ways to organize such interaction, e.g. have this board in workspace A and add all members of workspaces B as guests to this board. But that's not what I am interested in. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2021

Hi @Ann ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately, one board can not appear in multiple workspaces obviously you can give everyone visibility of the board depending on the Trello tier you subscribe to but it's not the solution you are after. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to help 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2021

Depending on your use-case, it sounds a bit like Organization Visible boards, which is a Trello Enterprise feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events