It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can Trello do this?

Can Trello do this?

1. I need to be able to import my jobs in at the start
2. I need to be able to set up recurring jobs (most of our work is recurring - weekly, monthly, annually etc). It would be even better if this can be imported in at the start.
3. I saw Trello had an addin that showed the number of days each card is in a column. I like the idea of this.
4. Importantly we need repeating cards to repeat even if the previous one is not finished. i.e. week 2 payroll is still required even if week 1 is not complete.

If so what power ups do I need?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 03, 2019

Hi @Nick Robinson you can email your jobs in via the Board email address, what tool are you currently using to track your jobs, there may be a power-up that can enable you to import the jobs in one action.

2)Yes you can use the card repeater and calendar power-ups for recurring jobs

3) There is a card aging power-up that shows you the last time action occurred on that card in a visual format.

4)Yes card repeater can do this as well.

Here is an article I wrote on my favourite powerups and those power-ups are described in the article.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/My-Love-of-Trello-Power-Ups/ba-p/997970

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 13, 2019

Hi @Nick Robinson did this help answer your question?
Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,506 views 12 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you