cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Trello do this?

Nick Robinson June 3, 2019

Can Trello do this?

1. I need to be able to import my jobs in at the start
2. I need to be able to set up recurring jobs (most of our work is recurring - weekly, monthly, annually etc). It would be even better if this can be imported in at the start.
3. I saw Trello had an addin that showed the number of days each card is in a column. I like the idea of this.
4. Importantly we need repeating cards to repeat even if the previous one is not finished. i.e. week 2 payroll is still required even if week 1 is not complete.

If so what power ups do I need?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2019

Hi @Nick Robinson you can email your jobs in via the Board email address, what tool are you currently using to track your jobs, there may be a power-up that can enable you to import the jobs in one action.

2)Yes you can use the card repeater and calendar power-ups for recurring jobs

3) There is a card aging power-up that shows you the last time action occurred on that card in a visual format.

4)Yes card repeater can do this as well.

Here is an article I wrote on my favourite powerups and those power-ups are described in the article.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/My-Love-of-Trello-Power-Ups/ba-p/997970

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

Hi @Nick Robinson did this help answer your question?
Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events