Can Trello do this?
1. I need to be able to import my jobs in at the start
2. I need to be able to set up recurring jobs (most of our work is recurring - weekly, monthly, annually etc). It would be even better if this can be imported in at the start.
3. I saw Trello had an addin that showed the number of days each card is in a column. I like the idea of this.
4. Importantly we need repeating cards to repeat even if the previous one is not finished. i.e. week 2 payroll is still required even if week 1 is not complete.
If so what power ups do I need?
Hi @Nick Robinson you can email your jobs in via the Board email address, what tool are you currently using to track your jobs, there may be a power-up that can enable you to import the jobs in one action.
2)Yes you can use the card repeater and calendar power-ups for recurring jobs
3) There is a card aging power-up that shows you the last time action occurred on that card in a visual format.
4)Yes card repeater can do this as well.
Here is an article I wrote on my favourite powerups and those power-ups are described in the article.
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event