Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Trello board guests sign in with Okta?

Nic Chaplin March 9, 2020

I've switched my Trello account over to an Atlassian managed account, however, one of my boards is used with a client and they are moving over to Okta. 

Will they still be able to sign in to Trello with their Okta account and view our shared board? 

To clarify, the board is owned by me and my team, and the client is invited as board guests. 

Thanks! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2020

Hi Nicola,

The changes you make to your account (migrating to Atlassian managed) won't change how your client logs into Trello.

Whether or not Okta will work will depend on their organisation, and how they manage their sign in - is the rest of the organisation on a paid tier of Trello, or do they use Atlassian in the rest of the organisation (and manage Atlassian sign ins otherwise)? If so, this will enable them to use Okta with their Trello account, or they can continue with their current methods.

Hope that helps; let us know if you have any more questions

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events