Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Trello Help Me Do This?

Mike Scorzo January 8, 2018

I am an instructional/leadership coach in the K-12 educational field. I work with teachers and administrators across the country. I'm looking for a collaboration tool that I can use with an individual, but yet help me keep track of the many individual plans and progress. I've "played" with the free version, but would like some expert advice from the community.

Can Trello be set up so that each person I coach has their own "space" (sorry I'm not sure this is a board, a column, probably not a card...) that only that person and myself can collaborate, communicate, share files, keep deadlines, keep record of the work completed, etc.?

If Trello can do this, any suggestions or things to keep in mind as I start to build would be great appreciated!!! Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

Hey Mike

If you're looking for a user to have their "own space", then I recommend using a separate board for each user.  Then only that user and yourself will have access because there's not a way to restrict cards or lists on a board to be only accessible by a certain user.

You might also find https://trello.com/inspiration to be useful. There are many boards in which have 'templates' created that you can use as a reference when building your board(s) or even make a copy of the board and make changes you want.  As a new user, I also always recommend checking out the many webinars on how to effectively use Trello

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events