It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I use Trello's Nachos Design System in my own professional project/product?

I am building a product which will soon turn into a startup, and I don't a team to build a whole new Design System. So, I was thinking if I can use the Trello's Nachos Design System in my product.

Is it legal to use the Nachos Design System in an Enterprise Product?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Shreyansh,

Sounds cool! Please read our official documentation with guidelines to help clarify what is and isn’t okay. Even more details on this topic, check out this page: https://www.atlassian.com/legal/trademark.

Hope this helps! 

Blair | Atlassian

Hey Blair, 

Thanks for posting this answer. 

I went through the links that you have posted and still I didn't find what I am looking for. I'm not trying to build an extension for Trello or using it's Logo and Graphic Contents but what I am asking is about the Nachos design system. Can or Does any other organisations have the permissions to implement the Nachos Design System into their Products? just like we all have the open permissions to implement Google's Material Design System into any products either it's open source or commercial without referencing them.

Thanks 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,616 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you