Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I trial a Powerup in Trello Free?

ddev February 19, 2020

I'm a Trello free user hence have 1 Powerup; there are a couple that look interesting but I can't find any info on whether I get one and only one final choice or whether there's some kind of trial period. What if I select Powerup A and it turns out I don't like it? Can I uninstall A and try out B instead? If I had 2 Powerups I could take a gamble with 1 but don't want to take a gamble with "my one and only coin".

Feedback to Atlassian: having only 1 Powerup without any info on this has stopped me from trying Powerups in the past 3 months I've been using Trello. If you make it clear that people can try things out or at least give them a couple of Powerups you'd probably find more people experimenting and hence getting more value from your product.

1 answer

0 votes
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2020

Hello there! Yes, you can test out any power-ups you want, and if you don't like it, you can deactivate it and activate a different one.

Sorry if this caused you any confusion. We try to make it clear it is possible to deactivate power-ups in our documentation, but I'll review them based on your feedback, to try to improve it for other users.

Thanks for sharing, and let us know if you need any additional assistance!

ddev February 26, 2020

Thank you Vini! I'm off to try out a couple of powerups now :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events