Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I share a card on a board without sharing the entire board with someone?

Karlene Mercer April 22, 2019

I'd like to assign a task to someone that will be detailed on a card, but don't want this person to see the board.  Is there an option for this? Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2019

Hi @Karlene Mercer I would recommend you create a separate board for this individual and move the cards to this separate board. Once the individual has completed the task you can move the card back to the master board. 

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2019

@Karlene Mercer as @Jodi LeBlanc mentioned you can have a board for that person and put their cards on it, and you can also automate the process of moving/linking those cards using Unito or Butler power ups.

Karlene Mercer April 23, 2019

Thank you!!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
0 votes
Ghiona Tamir -Unito-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 25, 2019

@Karlene Mercer Power-Ups can definitely help you out here - I work for Unito so I can answer any questions you might have about our tool.

As suggested by @Jodi LeBlanc and @Iain Dooley , you can create a separate board and then sync your chosen card to that board using the Mirror Power-Up so it gets automatically updated in both boards.

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events