Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I share a board with automation with a client (and or command libraries?)

Vanessa Montenegro July 19, 2022

Hi, 

I want to work with a client by adding them to a project we are on. 

We want to duplicate a board that I created that has automations for them for their project.  Ultimately the client will be the owner of this board when our part of the project is completed.  

I have been reading that if we want to copy a board for the client to use - the automations will not copy to the new duplicated board.  

I have also been reading that the only way to duplicate automations to a new board easily on teams is to save commands in command libraries so you can re-add quickly.  But that sharing these command libraries is only for people in your Trello Premium account. 

Is this correct?

Is there a way we can share this pre-built board with automations? 

2 answers

0 votes
Mikkia Graves May 1, 2023

I would love to see an answer to this from the Trello team, as I have the same question. I have not been able to find a solve for this. 

0 votes
mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2022

Hi,

Instead of creating a duplicate board for each of your client, you can build a web app via Hipporello Apps powerup and share the cards with your clients.

Web applications built by Hipporello Apps no-code builder takes its data from Trello cards. You can build web forms to create/update/archive Trello cards. You can modify cards with the help of web elements like buttons, links, menu items. Please see the details on https://www.hipporello.com . Let me know if you have any further questions!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events