Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set an exact time that an advanced checklist item is due?

Sarah Newstok April 8, 2021

Can I set an exact time that an advanced checklist item is due? 

I would like items on my advanced checklist to show up in my calendar at a specific time on that date. While there is no option to select the hours that checklist item is due, my calendar shows it at a specific time (the wrong time). I either need it to show as an all day event in my calendar or be able to choose the time that item is due. Any advice?

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2021
Sarah Newstok April 8, 2021

Thanks for sending. It doesn't look like those will help with this issue. It seems more of a setting problem that I can't figure. See this screen shot from my google calendar? - It pulls the item from the checklist to my calendar but assigns it an incorrect time because I'm not able to assign a timed due date for that checklist item. See what I mean?

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 12.30.11 PM.png

Julie Mitton February 16, 2022

@Sarah Newstok  Did you ever get an answer to this question? I am also struggling with this. It posts ever checklist item to my calendar at 6pm.

Thanks!

Julie 

Sarah Newstok February 16, 2022

Nope, just the date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events