Can I send attachments to JIRA from a Trello card ie, bug screen shots?

Daniela Titterton September 19, 2017

I am using the JIRA powerup to create new JIRA cards from a Trello card.  I would like to send the Trello card attachment to JIRA.

For example, if a business user logs a bug on Trello and includes a screen shot, I would like to send the Trello card information and the screen shot to JIRA and have it appear on the JIRA card.

How can I do that?

2 answers

1 vote
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2017

Hi Daniela,

Currently, the Power-Up will not transfer any attachments over, but I'll let the development team know that that's something you're looking for!

LO September 13, 2018

Hi there, any updates on this? I'm looking for the exact same fucntionality. 

it would be great out of the box, if not, do you have any feedback on 3rd party solutions? 

(eg. what is the difference between unito, zapier, workato?) 

Like Utkarsh Subnis likes this
Utkarsh Subnis November 27, 2019

@Mike this is a very important need to automatically attach trello card attachments to new jira issues, as bug screenshots are important during testing

Andy Miller April 30, 2020

I have to echo this need!

Like # people like this
Mike Jentes June 25, 2020

THIS IS CRUCIAL! 

We are using Trello as a "bug reporter" and ask our client to attach screenshots... but then I have the RE ATTACH when it gets to Jira .... ARGGGGGGGG

0 votes
Toby Bisco July 17, 2020

I'm also looking for an answer to this. It may be related to the following bug:  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-63643

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events