Can I send a screenshot to an existing card? I don’t want to add it as an attachment later

Bree Hassel August 2, 2022

I can’t figure out how to take a screenshot on my iPhone and forward it to attach to an existing card on Trello. I want to add it to the card without having to save the screen shot first. 

2 answers

0 votes
Bree Hassel August 4, 2022

I don’t have the add to card option. Only list or board. It wants to create a new card. @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows 

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2022

Ah, that might be a limitation of the IOS version. You can always reach out to Trello support to see if that's expected.

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Hi @Bree Hassel ! Welcome to the community :) I'm on android but I assume the process would look like quite similar on an IPhone? Here's how it looks for me (note you need the Trello mobile app):

share screenrecording to trello.gif

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events