Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I see my Google Calendars in Trello?

Jenni Weick October 30, 2017

Hi guys

I've synced the trello calendar in google cal, but does it work both ways?  I have a few different google calendars, and would like to be able to see them all in Trello to save using two separate programs.  Is this possible?  Or can I only see Trello Cal in Google (and not the other way around)?

2 answers

1 vote
Travis Meyer November 14, 2018

I think it's not exactly what you're looking for, but one alternative to the Planyway power up mentioned above is Sunsama, which lets you see your Google Calendar and your Trello cards side-by-side (and drag Trello cards onto your Google Calendar to block off time).

Planyway has a better 2-way sync if you're willing to pay for the premium feature, but the basic version only shows you Trello cards.

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 4.15.28 PM.png

Sunsama is more geared towards daily planning than just visualizing your existing Trello cards on top of GCal, but will show you your Google Calendar and Trello cards in the free version.

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 4.20.40 PM.png

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2017

Hey Jenni

Trello doesn't have a two-way sync with Google Calendar, so you can import your Trello events to your Google Calendar, but not the other way around.  

As a workaround, you can enable the Planyway Power Up. This will allow for a 2 way sync between Trello/Google, however it won't be visible on the traditional Calendar power up, but instead on the Planyway Calendar.

Adrián Fernández Cid July 19, 2018

No, Planyway doesn't allow you for a 2 way sync. It forces you to get their own Premium Feature what I find really awful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events