Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I see all my comments in one place?

John Mark September 5, 2020

I'm responsible for tracking 7 different Trello boards, each with at least a dozen lists containing many cards. In a given day I will tag multiple questions to multiple teammates across most of of these cards (via comments). I'd like to see all these comments in one place so I can better keep track of which of my questions are still awaiting answers. Solutions I've tried that don't quite do the job:

- My Activity contains more than just comments, and isn't filterable, so it's too cluttered to use.

- I tried setting up a Butler trigger to send an email to My Questions board everytime I post a comment somewhere else, but I can't add the comment itself into the email.

- I thought about creating a My Questions checklist on every card, where I could post my questions (instead of as a comment) and assign them to myself along with the questionee, then use Butler to copy that checklist item to My Questions board. But that takes up a lot of prime real estate on the card that I don't really have a right to claim all to myself.

Has anyone else come up with a solution to this problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2020

@John Mark improving Trello notifications and cards overview was one of my primary motivations in creating BenkoBoard:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

in addition to allowing you to use Trello as a Gmail client, it unwatches any card you're added to (resulting in fewer notifications overall) and puts a linked copy of any card you're added to, and creates a card for any comment you're mentioned in my name, in your inbox.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events