It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I reorder my Trello boards on my Android tablet?

In the Trello app I just installed on my new Android tablet, my boards all show up in alphabetical order. I can't figure out a way to put them in the order I have them on my desktop and android phone. They don't seem to want to drag and drop...

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett Atlassian Team Oct 05, 2018

Hey Michelene,

The fact that you are able to sort the boards on your Android phone but not your Tablet makes this very interesting. Would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact so that we can take a closer look at this for you please?

Thanks!

So, to be clear, I'm not able to sort the board order on my Android phone, but the personal board grid tiles do show up on my phone in the order I have them on the website on my desktop. When I change the order on my desktop, the order changes accordingly on my phone. But on my new Android tablet, the personal board grid order is alphabetical and doesn't reflect any changes I make on my desktop. I would love to have them match and of course have the ones I use the most at the top!

Thanks for any help / suggestions you can give me!

Garrett Atlassian Team Oct 08, 2018

Thanks for that clarification! If you don't mind, can you tell me the current versions of Trello on your Android tablet and phone please? You can see the app version in the left menu under Settings > About Trello.

Tablet version 5.2.0.11444

Phone version 5.2.0.11444

Hmmm - they are the same....

Garrett Atlassian Team Oct 10, 2018

Thanks for that Michelene! 

I'd like to get some screenshots from you, however I think it would be better if we continued our conversation via email if that's alright. Can you reach out to us at https://trello.com/contact or feel free to email us directly at support@trello.com please?

Thanks so much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you