Can I put Activity above Checklists on a card?

Deleted user November 23, 2021

I'd like to have the Activity section directly below the Description section, and above the  Checklists sections, because typically the updates in the Activity are viewed/updated more often than the Checklists.  Is that possible?  Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2021

Hi @[deleted] šŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately there is currently no way to customise a Trello card in this format. However, if you feel this feature could be a benefit to all users, I'd recommend reading Trello's guide on how to submit a feature request here >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away šŸ˜ƒ

All the best,

Laura

Deleted user November 24, 2021

Thanks so much, Laura.  I'm thinking I might create multiple Trello boards to pull some of the extra content from each card, so there is less need to scroll to get to the Activity section.  That is to say, I'm thinking my underlying problem might not be that I can't move Activity to the top, but that I have just too darn much on a card when there are several checklists on each card!  :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events