Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I mirror cards within the same board across different lists?

Hello. I have a number of cards on my Trello board that I'd like to include on multiple lists. 

Is there a way to set up dynamic cards within the same board?

I'm aware of the mirror power up to create dynamic cards across multiple boards, but I've not been able to find a way within the same board.

6 answers

Hi which One will let me mirror within the same board please

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Can you explain a bit more, as to mirror a card (copy) means you just have duplicates ... and how do you know which one is current.

If its a case of having stuff in common, make a common card and reference it back in to each of the cards to which it applies.

Try and keep the info to one place only, by referencing, then only one place to change it.

Might be that you phrase mirror is actually the need to reference.

Hi,

So what I am referring to is having the same card in several lists, and when one of those cards is updated or changes, those changes are mirrored or synced across the copies.

The tool 'Mirror' works for this but is only applicable across different boards, not within a board across different lists. 

It will be too long to explain in text and I have to try it out first then I can tell!

It will take me a long time so please figure it out yourself by reading the documentation!

Ok! Well I need to automatically mirror cards within a board! Please can you tell me which rules will do that!

Hi @Kayleigh Johnstone ,

Butler is like a building block! You have to define rules according to your needs!

You can go through the resources about butler that I have shared!

ok

please can you share instructions 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

254 views 12 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you