Can I just see all lists in a board?

harisund January 21, 2018

Whether in the Android app or Chrome, Is it possible to see just the list of my 'lists' in the board, and then see the cards in a list only after I click the list itself ? 

I am not a fan of side scrolling. Somehow it just doesn't feel like as good a UI as vertical scrolling. 

Also, sometimes I just want to see what lists I have and the cards only after I have chosen which list I want to see. Showing me all the cards in every list in a given project seems more noise than productive (to me)

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2018

Hi Hari,

At this time, no, there's no way to only view the lists on your board, and not the cards in those lists. Showing the cards within the list is a large part of Trello's navigation and UI, so that's not something we're likely to change, though if you access Trello on the web, you can hide the cards by activating a filter that doesn't match any cards.

That way, you'd only see the list titles, but you'd still need to scroll horizontally to see all of them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events