Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I hide a card from everyone but board moderators?

Grawpy July 6, 2021

I use trello to handle bug reports and there's a bug that could be 'abused' by players of the game. I want to have a card that either only I can see, or that only I can read, is it possible?

Edit: I want all of the other cards on the board to stay the same, I just want this individual one to be invisible / hidden / unreadable.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

@Grawpy no you can't, but you could make the card title relatively ambiguous and put the content of the bug in a linked google doc that only you and select others can see

Grawpy July 6, 2021

Great idea, thanks

1 vote
Catherine Magnani July 7, 2021

I have a power up on my board called Private Notes. It allows me to write notes on the shared card which no-one else can see/read.  Not sure if that's what you're looking for but it's handy!! :)

Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

I did't know this Power up. I have seen it is not free, isn't it? but I think can be useful to some of my customers. Thank you for sharing. 

Like Catherine Magnani likes this
Catherine Magnani July 7, 2021

It was free to me for a year I think, but now it's a very small fee $12, but worth it as I use it everyday on a shared board where I don't want my notes to be public 😀

Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2021

yes, is very cheap, I think is a great idea. Thank you. 

Alicia. 

Like Catherine Magnani likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events