Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I have calendars Member specific instead of board specific?

For example...

I have multiple boards - each with tasks and on each board I have multiple members.  Can we each have a calendar option that shows ALL our due dates just for us on one calendar from multiple boards?  (and switch back and forth so as a manager I can see the calendar for just one board?)

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 02, 2021

@discerntolearn you can apply a filter to the board when you're in the calendar view:

https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-search-cards-on-a-board

But it only searches one board right?  

Can I filter multiple boards into a single calendar?  See all my tasks from multiple boards on one calendar to prioritize time? Or see an employees calendar from multiple boards to check if they're keeping up?  (without going to lots of different boards?)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,638 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you