• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I have a cover image cropped so that it takes up the entire banner at the top of an open card?

I have assigned a cover image for a card. When the card is collapsed the images looks good on the board. However when the card is open it tries to fit the entire image in the banner at the top of the open card. This leaves large areas of colored space on either side of the image. I would like to pick a crop of the image so the entire banner at the top of the card is filled. If I need to see the image full sized all I have to do is click on the attachment. But while its in the banner I would very much like it if it used the entire banner space.

Can this be done?

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Gary_Anderson ,

Welcome to the community!

I can't tell you the exact resolution but 800w x 200h worked for me! Give it a try!

Thank you. I will try it but it also adds to another problem I need to sort. I still need the full resolution attachment to be in the card for future use, so that means I would need to create a new image off platform to accomplish this. While not difficult it is more work and time spent trying to clean up the interface to make it less distracting for me. But that's not even the most trying. The other issue that I wanted to work out was... Is it possible to adjust the order of internal components on a card. For example I would like to have all attachments posted below the comments? If I have a lot of attachments as I feel I will, they take up a bunch of space on the card and I have to scroll past them to get to the comments section. Could the attachments not be at the very bottom of the card?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

I accept that the answer to the question in the OP is no. Thanks again @Soumyadeep Mandal

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Hi @Gary_Anderson ,

Welcome to the community!

It's not possible to adjust the default order of internal components on a card.

It's not possible to sort any comments yet!

If you think that these features or any other features should be available on Trello you can ask Trello support Contact Trello Team Directly!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

817 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you