Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I go back to the original colors for card covers?

Raul
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 15, 2023

I really don't like the new color theme and want to go back to the old primary colors. I seem to recall that when I was given the option to change, I was told I could change back.

1 answer

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2023

They liiiieeed (probably)

More seriously, the workaround is that you can add a png of a solid colour and set it to be the card cover. There's a powerup called Cover Colors that gives you a colour palette, and a colour picker for adding colours to the palette, that autogenerates a png and sets it to the cover.

It does mean you'll always have an extra attachment on the card just to get the card cover you want.... but yea. Unless or until the Trello Team decides to improve on this feature, I think that might be the only way?

Or you can go overkill and get a 3rd party extension (at your own risk, mind) that can detect portions of code on your browser, and replace it with a different code. Essentially, if it ever sees a certain hex colour, it replaces it with your own selected colour instead. Way overkill, but the most seamless solution. Risky if its a nefarious extension and requires figuring out how to get the code to work as you want it to though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events