Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get notified on changes in a list but not inside the card itself?

Tomer Barkan May 11, 2017

I want to know when a new item is added to the list, or an item is moved into/out of the list, but I don't want to get notified whenever someone adds a file, comment, etc.

Is this possible somehow? Subscribing to a list right now sends me every little thing someone does in that card and it's too much for bird's eye view of a manager.

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2017

Hi Tomer,

Unfortunately the notifications cannot be configured on that level (yet). Once you subscribe to a board you'll also get the Card notifications. You can find all details here: http://help.trello.com/article/799-subscribing-to-cards-lists-and-boards

You could also configure some mail filters so the emails get moved from the inbox to a folder or even deleted immediately based on the content/subject.

Best,

Maarten

Tomer Barkan May 11, 2017

Hmm, email filter could work, but then I won't get comments notifications on tasks that I am assigned to, and those I do want to be notified about.

Well, hopefully Trello will add it soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events