Can I create custom labels for all board? Or do I have to do that on a board by board basis?

Bode Abodunde May 15, 2018

would like be able to add custom labels that are available for all boards... right now I only know how to create custom labels for one board at a time.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2018

Hey Bode

Labels are set at the board level, so there's not a way to create a list of labels that will be available for all boards.

A workaround, however:

1) Have a "template board" with all of your labels on it. Then instead of making a new board, just make a copy of that template board. The labels will copy over, and be available on the copied board.

2) If you already have boards set up and want to get all the same labels as another board, create a "template card" on the board that has all the labels.  Add all of the labels to that card, and either move or copy the card over to the new board. This will then have all the labels on the other board.

Bode Abodunde May 15, 2018

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events