Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I charge people a small fee to be added to my Trello?

Cassie Wolff April 22, 2018

I use Trello to manage caregiving teams. Each team is rich with information on how to utilize alternative medicine for the care of those with disabilities, there are recipes, videos, meditation practices, stories and more that show people how to live a harmonious and healthy life at home.

Is there any way I can charge folks who are interested in learning what we do a $5 a month fee? Can this fee be charged through Trello for a fee?

The reason I would charge is because the invitees would be able to ask questions and share their stories on the Trello platform and be responded to quickly with advice, helpful recipes and have access to a community that is likeminded.

1 answer

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2018

Tello has no payment options integrated.  You could built something like you mentioned by using the Trello developers API and a third party payment processor.  That would require quite some programming.

Cassie Wolff April 24, 2018

Thanks Marc, I appreciate the straightforward answer. Do you work for Trello? May I ask if you would suggest I contact the Trello developers? 

marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2018

@Cassie Wolff, you could contact the Trello developers.  However I imagine it's a bit outside of their core goals for Trello.

Probably a simple way to get started is to charge through a third party payment processor like fastspring or gumroad or paypal and then invite customers manually.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events