Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change background of board only for myself?

preckrasno November 27, 2017

Basically I wanna change background of board only for myself, because i don't like background which was set by board admin. And i wanna make it clear, I do not want change background for everyone else who has access to board.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2017

Hey there

The board background is a board setting, and not currently set up for individual viewing only.  You can make this feature request by sending an email to 'feature-ideas@trello.com' if you'd like.

4 votes
aaroncampbell April 30, 2019

I was struggling with this as well. I'm not sure if it's my autism or adhd that takes hold, but trying to navigate a Trello board with an image background is nearly impossible for me (and honestly quite overwhelming. People LOVE their image backgrounds though (good for them!), and I hate to ask everyone to change to make me more productive.

I wrote in to 'feature-ideas@trello.com' to request the feature, but until then I also put together a really simple chrome extension that removes the images and replaces them with the purple color background. If anyone else wants to use it or modify it for their own purposes, it's on github - https://github.com/aaroncampbell/trello-background-override

Kayleigh Westermann February 17, 2021

You are a L I F E S A V E R! My ADHD/PTSD can get me pretty visually overwhelmed and goodness knows there is already more than enough going on on a trello board... Thank you!!!

Emma Olson April 6, 2021

Bless you!!!

Somersgreg December 16, 2021

To use, download .zip from GitHub and extract.  In browser extension management ~"Load unpacked extension", select inside folder, accept.  Reload Trello page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events