Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change List color in the App?

Cindy Deeks July 1, 2022

Hi all, I'm new to Trello and still learning. 

I prefer using the Trello App (Windows 10) and would like to organize my Lists by adding color or formatting of some kind. (bold, font size, etc.)  I know you can add a label to Cards in a List, but is it possible to do this for the List itself? 

Thanks in advance! 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2022

Hi Cindy,

You can't add color to the list itself, but what I do is add a full-color card to the top of my list. See this blog for more info, hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 10.10.26 AM.png

Cindy Deeks July 5, 2022

Thanks! That's a good work-around. 

Appreciated! 

~Cindy

Happy Little Accidents November 27, 2022

Thank you Cindy for addressing the elephant in the room as this is a feature that is constantly overlooked for some reason and thank you Andrea for providing the best workaround I have found so far :D This was driving me a little mad and feel like a tool for not seeing the fix so a huge thanks again.

Not all heroines wear capes! 

0 votes
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2024

Some great news to share! List colors and collapsible lists are coming to Trello! Check out our recent post for more details - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Do-your-boards-have-you-feeling-the-blues-Prepare-to-spark-new/ba-p/2618194

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events