Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add customer fields in an email notification

Cowan Dynamics January 24, 2022

I am using this rule: Whenever label X is added and Account manager is Y I am sending an email to YYYemail address. 

With title {cardname} and message {carddescription}

That card has a bunch of custom fields. 

Is it possible to add the custom fields to the body of the email? 

Thank you,

Ana 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

Hey @Cowan Dynamics welcome to the community! Yes, you can definitely use custom field variables! Take a look here: https://help.trello.com/article/1160-custom-field-variables#custom-field-variables

Joshua Keele February 7, 2022

Is trello required for this? I do not use trello, but am struggling with some of my custom fields not populating the value in an outgoing email.

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2022

Hi @Joshua Keele ! This question was posted in the Trello section of the Atlassian community, so is just relevant for Trello users. Are you using Jira? I don't know a huge amount about Jira variables in automation but did find this help doc here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events