Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add an "Observer" in Business Class without incurring a monthly fee for them?

Pamela Sandall June 27, 2019

I want to add a couple of my team to simply view a couple of boards and don't want to pay for three extra folks per month that are only going to be accessing the board to view client information.  The "Observer" status seems to fit this.  

I have three that I'd like to add, but not willing to pay per person monthly for this.  Do Observers add a fee to business class service?  Cannot seem to find in the help files.

TIA

2 answers

1 vote
laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2019

Hello Pamela,

You need to pay for every nominal user. That is every user that has access to jira, even if it is only just to look. The only way not to pay for a user is when they are customers in service desk, but that does not allow you to see boards, just to raise tickets from a portal.

Regards

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2019

@Pamela Sandall with business class you pay for:

1) Team members

2) Multi board guests (observers or normal members)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events