Can I add Trello in my website for more discussion?

Steve Hawk January 29, 2023

Hello community,

I have a service based website in the particular region of Korea. I have tried to add Trello in my website to communicate with my clients but I'm facing issues to add it. My website is https://heeritanma.com/ for the purpose of health and fitness. Can anyone from the community help me out to fix this issue so I can add Trello in my website for the purpose of group discussion?

Eagerly waiting for the response. Thank You!

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2023

@Steve Hawk 

Currently I use Hipporello builder to built webportals where the data comes directly from Trello cards. I enabled the conversation feature for the card. Unfortunately I am unable to assess the usefulness of it since I have only a few visitors. There are forms for initial contact and for ad hoc consultation. My profile links you to the webportal. 

I am also building out a shell power up that allows me to attach app to a card. So in your use case that app will be the conversation associated with that card such that you can view the conversation from the back of the card. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events