Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Free Trello users view my Gold Trello board or do all have to be Gold?

Phil Brunton November 26, 2018
If I have an extra power up on a Gold account can a Free Trello user see it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2018

Hi @Phil Brunton if you enable more than one Power-Up on your board, using Trello Gold or Business Class, free users on that board will still be able to view and use those Power-Ups. However, they won't be able to turn on any additional Power-Ups on that board, as free users are limited to one Power-Up per board.

Here is a link that features this answer as well as a few more details that you may find useful:

https://help.trello.com/article/1098-how-will-my-gold-subscription-affect-free-users-on-my-boards

Please let me know if this was helpful.

Have a great day!

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2018

Hi @Phil Brunton , did this answer your question?

Thanks,

Jodi

Phil Brunton November 27, 2018

Yes it does. Many thanks. Would be quite restrictive if it did not!!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2018

Thanks @Phil Brunton yes, I agree :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events