• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can Board/team members import assigned activities into a personal calendar?

I am using Trello (Gold) with Calendar and Planyway Planner powerups to schedule collaboration activities on a project. Each team member is involved in only some of the scheduled activities.

If I use the standard features to import the calendar to create appointments in team members' business calendar app, every team member will see all project activities in their calendars. They want to see only those activities to which they are assigned in their calendar.

I envisage it would be possible to create a separate board for each team member and copy applicable cards from the main Board to team member boards. Team members could then import their personal board calendars. However, this is a clunky process, unless it can be reliably automated.

Is there a convenient way to let team members import only their assigned activities from a project board into their personal calendars? 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 05, 2020

@Peter Meyer one option would be for them to use Trello as their calendar instead of a calendar app, then they can filter that calendar view in order to show only cards they're a member of.

You can also use a Butler command to copy a card to a personal board when someone is added as a member, for example if you create a board named after each member's username you could do this:

2020-06-06 at 3.47 pm.png

Thanks @Iain Dooley  I wasn't aware of Butler's features for this. I will try your suggestion. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

780 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you