Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calender per Person in shared board

Michelle Schläpfer November 5, 2018

Hej Community

We work with a shared trello board. It's linked to a calendar. All works fine, but in this board we all have our own tasks. When I add a due date, it's automatically synchronised with the calendar of course. But it's MY task. My co-workers have their own task. Can we work on the same board with different calendars?

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards from Switzerland

Michelle

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2018

@Michelle Schläpfer if you're referring to publishing tasks to different calendars based on who is assigned to them, then you can't do that with the calendar power up + standard Google calendar integration.

However, when you have the calendar power up enabled you can still filter the cards on the board so if you have everyone added to the cards which they are responsible for, then enable the calendar view, you can filter based on label and member. For example, hit the "q" key to quickly see only the cards assigned to you.

Michelle Schläpfer November 8, 2018

Thank you @Iain Dooley for the answer. The "Hit-q" works fine but I'll need it on my mobile calender. Is there any other power up that could support our need?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2018

@Michelle Schläpfer on mobile you can filter the board in the same way, just hit the little magnifying glass at the top of the board and tap the "@" symbol, then choose which member to filter by, your username will appear first.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events