Calendar view on iPad app

Dez Ladson July 13, 2020

Can I get the same calendar view as desktop on iPad app 

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2020

Hi @Dez Ladson 

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, it's not the same, when you click on Calendar within a board, it brings up a little calendar on the right hand side, where the menu was. 

However, as @Antonio Panea has said, you can use the Chrome app on your iPad and then you'll be able to access everything that you can on a regular computer and the calendar will appear the same.

There are other things that are available using the Chrome app as well, such as all your PowerUps, card covers etc.

Hope that's helpful!

Esme :)

Dez Ladson July 14, 2020

That’s ok thanks for your response’s 

iv tried chrome and it dose give that view but do you find it a bit glitchy when scrolling down the calendar. Mine jumps a head and back years. 

Mara August 20, 2021

I had the same question.  when I open trello on chrome and switch to calendar view on an ipad, it doesn't seem to allow me to drag a card from one day on the calendar to another.  the trello help guide says that this is one of the things you can easily with the calendar power-up.  (I'm expecting that by dragging a card to another day in the calendar view, trello will automatically update the due date to the new day.)

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2020

Hi @Dez Ladson ,

thanks for reaching out! I don’t think so.... but I am using the Chrome Browser for that and works pretty well!

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Toni

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events