Calendar extension bug report

Ondratra O March 27, 2020

I'd like to report a minor but noticeable bug that occurs in the Calendar extension on web Trello.

My locale is Czech (in case that affects anything).

Poznámka 2020-03-27 172643.jpgThe line on the top doesn't include April 5, Sunday, making it a period of 6 days (it is showing March 30 - April 4). This occurs for every respective week. Month view is unaffected.

I should also note that neither April 4 or 5 have any cards to display there.

I've previously accidentally posted this on Jira's page, apologies for that.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2020

Hi @Ondratra O 

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to say that the picture you've uploaded includes 5th April. Is that what you meant or am I missing something vital?!

If you've got a filter set, then you'll only see cards that match that filter in the calendar view. If you take the filter off, then everything should appear in the calendar view. 

Let us know if that helps at all :)

Ondratra O March 29, 2020

That is not what I was trying to point out.

The line on the very top says March 30 - April 4. That is a period of just six days. The last day, April 5, is not included. It is like that for every week (e.g. the next week is displayed as April 6 - April 11, again a period of just six days, excluding April 12). The day that is left out is always a Sunday.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2020

Ooops! Sorry @Ondratra O for the misunderstanding!

Mine is the same:

Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 20.27.04.png

I'm missing 5th April too!

How very strange!

I'll see if I can raise this with Atlassian/Trello peeps!

Like Ondratra O likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events