Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar entries are not visible everywhere

Andreas Wahn November 1, 2020

Hello everybody,
first of all sorry that I use the google translator, but unfortunately my english is not that good anymore.
Now I have the following question: I use Trelle Free and have activated the calendar on all boards and also added it to my Icloud calendar. If I now enter a deadline, these appointments are also displayed on my calendar on the Mac. However, these appointments do not appear on my iphone and ipad, which I do not understand because my calendars are otherwise completely synchronized. Can someone help me solve the problem?
Furthermore, I would like that I could not only enter a due date, but also a start time. Is that possible somehow, or is something planned?

Thank you for your support.

Greetings Andy

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2020

Hi @Andreas Wahn ,

Welcome to the community!

Basically, you will require another calendar app along with Trello which is connected with the same user-id used in Trello.

Andreas Wahn November 2, 2020

I use another Kalener app on the Mac. And in this I inserted the calendar link from Trello. This calendar is then synchronized with my Iphone and Ipad, because the calendars can be seen there. However, no entries appear there, although the calendars are visible. That's what I don't understand In short: the calendar and calendar entries are visible on the Mac. The calendars are also visible on the iphone and ipad, but no calendar entries.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events