Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Views - Tips and Tricks

Diane Finase October 5, 2022

Hi team,

I recently joined a team where we have a lot of activity/transactions and Trello is amazing at helping us track each card through the process. However, we do have a lot of deliverables at different points of the year and want to create a full-year calendar view. 

I am running into a few issues here that I wanted to see if there is an easier/better way to work around.

1. If I wanted to view a calendar for a specific lane that is only geared toward year-end activities, my understanding is that I need to create its own label, filter the board for that label then view the calendar, otherwise, I would get other cards showing in the calendar that have due dates as well? Is there a workaround for this?

2.  Is there a way to add more filtering options for dates? Currently, if I wanted to view items due in March, I have to manually scroll through the calendar, I can't just select March and have it be directed. Is there a solution here?

3. What are some other ways people use calendars creatively?   I would love to hear best practices as I'd really love to keep the calendar option in my team's board versus building it in excel. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events