CREATE ALARMS OR NOTIFICATIONS

Santiago Israel Avila Torres December 13, 2017

Dear.

First, thanks for making this powerful tool available to all.

Second, I want to place alarms on the cards that have an expiration date. I have searched everywhere and I can not find this function. For example, I have the card "Pay Tax", whose expiration date is November 24 at 10:00 AM. I wish to place the following alarms:

1. November 20 at 10:00 AM.

2. November 22nd at 10:00 AM.

3. November 24 at 9:55 AM.

Please, it would be very helpful to have alarms of this type. Thank you.

Estimados.

Primero, gracias por poner al alcance de todos esta herramienta poderosa.

Segundo, quiero colocar alarmas en las tarjetas que tiene fecha de caducidad.  He buscado por todo lado y no encuentro esta función.  Por ejemplo, tengo la tarjeta "Pagar Impuesto", cuya fecha de caducidad es el 24 de noviembre.  Deseo colocar las siguientes alarmas:

1. El 20 de noviembre a las 10:00AM.
2. El 23 de noviembre a las 10:00AM.
3. El 24 de noviembre a las 9:55AM.

Porfa, sería de mucha ayuda contar con alarmas de este tipo.

Gracias.

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Hi Santiago,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Right now, notifications for due dates are sent out 24 hours prior to the due date. If you'd prefer to get a notification at the due date time or other times, you may want to integrate Trello with a third-party app such as Google Calendar. From there, you can use their apps to customize the notifications.

I’ll pass your interest in being able to change this within Trello on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, this article gives some insight into that process: http://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

To see what features our devs are currently working on, check out our dev board at: http://www.trello.com/dev

Un saludo!

Marta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events