Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMO RECUPERAR UMA LISTA ARQUIVADA?

Arita Elias Marangoni December 19, 2020

UMA DAS MINHAS LISTAS FOI ARQUIVADA ERRONEAMENTE. COMO FAÇO PARA RECUPERAR?

SDS

ARITA MARANGONI

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2020

Please, STOP SHOUTING - it is hard to read and many find it rude.

To un-archive a list, go to

Show Menu ->  ... More -> Archived items -> Switch to lists

You will see a list of archived lists, each with the option "send to board"

I apologise for my inability to answer in anything other than English.  I hope Google translate does well with this.

------

Por favor, PARE DE GRITAR - é difícil de ler e muitos acham rude.

Para desarquivar uma lista, vá para

Mostrar menu -> ... Mais -> Itens arquivados -> Mudar para listas

Você verá uma lista de listas arquivadas, cada uma com a opção "enviar para bordo"

Peço desculpas por minha incapacidade de responder em qualquer outra coisa que não seja o inglês. Espero que o Google Translate se dê bem com isso.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2020

Reopen a list by selecting "Archived Items" under "More" within the board menu. Then click "Switch to Lists" near the top of the page, then choose a list and click "Send to Board". Note: It may already say "Archived Lists" at the top, in which case you won't need to click "Switch to Lists."

For more information read this article https://help.trello.com/article/786-archiving-lists-deleting-lists

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events