Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMO FAÇO PARA EXPORTAR OU IMPRIMIR O CRONOGRAMA BIGPICTURE

Juliana Jagelski Daniel August 6, 2020

FIZ O CRONOGRAMA NO PLUGIN BIGPICTURE, MAS NÃO CONSIGO EXPORTAR EM PDF E IMPRIMIR

3 answers

0 votes
Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 10, 2020

Hello Juliana

Typically clients export schedules to high-res pdf files from the Gantt chart module by pressing Export > pdf. You need BigPicture + BigTemplate for this method to work. Without BigTemplate, the 'pdf' button won't be there.

Figure 1

export-pdf-bigpicture.png

If it's a one-time export and you don't have extra budget for this, you may try BigTemplate 30 days for free.

I would also give Photoshop a try, it shouldn't be all that difficult to PrtScrn even a sophisticated BigPicture schedule and assemble a large graphics of dozens of screenshots, but if you're not into Photoshop layers and paths, it might be a waste of time.

0 votes
Juliana Jagelski Daniel August 7, 2020

I need to export the schedule in pdf format and print

Juliana Jagelski Daniel August 7, 2020

I need to export as a high resolution image or print directly from the program.

Show the way

Like ALMINEIDE likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2020

Please, STOP SHOUTING, it is hard to read and a lot of people find it rude.

Yes, BigPicture supports exporting its data in some ways.  You'r going to need to explain what you want from an export in more detail.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events