Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons below "Add to Card" no longer show on the upper right side of the card.

Ricardo Vega June 25, 2021

Trello issue.JPG

Up until a few weeks ago, the section below "Add to Card" used to be displayed on the upper right side of the card....about even with the title.  Suddenly it displays at the bottom of the card.  This is a problem when there are a lot of comments or actions in a card.  Did something change to cause this?

2 answers

0 votes
Aaron Coward June 26, 2021

Did you try CMD + 0 (MAC) 
or
CTRL + 0 (Windows)?
It is an odd one but looks like a browser resolution issue.

Just a suggestion, not a definitive answer. :-)

Ricardo Vega June 26, 2021

Thank you for your answer Aaron.  I believe you are correct.  The issue does not occur on an old desktop or on an old ThinkPad....only on two Microsoft Surface laptops and it does appear to be related to the resolution (or perhaps the display or graphic driver).  I will do some more research into that angle and update this thread.  Furthermore, the issue occurs on two different surface laptops (one with the latest Windows 10 updates and another that has not been updated since April 2020).

It occurs directly on each of the laptops or when the laptops are hooked up to an external display via the Microsoft docking station.

Ricardo Vega June 28, 2021

The issue appears to have been related to a bug in the Trello Cards Optimizer and was resolved by bugfix 3.6.1

Thanks to everyone for your suggestionsTrello-TCO.JPG

Like Aaron Coward likes this
0 votes
Deleted user June 25, 2021

Hello @Ricardo Vega ,

I use Trello for two years, and I’ve never seen it.

Maybe it’s happened because your computador resolution or your browser.

Try it on other computer and browser.

Thank you for your answer Alex.  I believe you are correct.  The issue does not occur on an old desktop or on an old ThinkPad....only on two Microsoft Surface laptops and it does appear to be related to the resolution (or perhaps the display or graphic driver).  I will do some more research into that angle and update this thread.  Furthermore, the issue occurs on two different surface laptops (one with the latest Windows 10 updates and another that has not been updated since April 2020).

It occurs directly on each of the laptops or when the laptops are hooked up to an external display via the Microsoft docking station.

Deleted user June 26, 2021

@Ricardo Vega

If is possible try to use Google Chrome of Firefox, to see if the problems continue, and report to Trello, maybe they can correct on code of the page.

Thanks for the suggestion Alex.  The problem occurs on Edge and Chrome....but not on Firefox 89.0.2 (64-bit)

Capture.JPG

Like Deleted user likes this

I've reported the issue to Atlassian: TRELLO-67351

Deleted user June 26, 2021

Good @Ricardo Vega

With your report, Trello team will correct soon this bug.

I am happy to help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events