Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler rule won't work with this command??

Gwen Peterson May 21, 2020

when the "no response or declined renewing membership" item is checked in a checklist named "membership renewal" by anyone, move the card to the top of list "end of month removals"

any ideas why this command won't work.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2020

@Gwen Peterson it looks like it should work, have you looked at the usage log for errors?

https://help.trello.com/article/1150-opening-the-butler-usage-log

Gwen Peterson May 27, 2020

Yes, I have looked at the usage log and there is no error coming up.  The command for Due Dates "on the monday before a card is due, move the card to the top of the list" appears to be working.  It is showing up in the usage log without errors.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2020

@Gwen Peterson okay well I just added this exact rule in my board and tested it and it worked fine:

2020-05-28 at 1.56 pm.pngCan you send a screenshot of your command?

Gwen Peterson May 28, 2020

You are so kind.

The command I pasted in the original message was copied from the original command.  It looked exactly like your screenshot.  Because it wasn't working, I deleted it.  It wasn't critical.  Other rules I have set up seem to be working.

You and I have spent far too much time on this. Thank you so much for your help and taking the time to test it.  

Health and happiness.

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events