It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Butler - my team can't see the "rules" I created

Hello,

I've business plan, and butler as standard power ups for all our team boards.

The problem is that while I created some rules/logic with butler on a specific board, my other team members (with no admin power) can't see those rules.

In the command libraries I enebled the "shared" slide on all the rules, but nothing changed.

How can I properly shared our rules among our team members?

Thanks for your help
Michele

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett Atlassian Team Jul 15, 2019

Hey @Michele Fiocco 

Right now, your team members won't be able to see those enabled rules in their Butler menu unless they're a current admin of your Business Class team as well.

Even though your team members can't see those rules, if they're currently enabled on your side, those would be triggered by their actions as well.

If you'd prefer that your team members have a copy of those rules they can see and edit themselves, they can access the command library menu(from the rules tab) and select the import button next to that specific library.

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 3.36.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 3.36.31 PM.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

There's a lot to love about the next evolution of Trello Community

Hi, team, Whether you've been hanging out here in the Trello collection for awhile, or whether you're just now joining us from the Trello Slack Community, we’ve got some exciting news about th...

2,297 views 23 46
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you