Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler for trello doesn’t work for me at all

Angel McElhaney June 23, 2020

I would like to set up automations and have paid for gold thinking that was doing it but it still

doesn't work. Is it down right now or something??

3 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

@Angel McElhaney Can you share a screenshot of one of the commands you created? Also, can you see any command runs in the usage log?

2020-06-24 at 1.27 am.png

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

Hi @Angel McElhaney 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're not sure why they're not working, if you open Butler on a board, then click in the bottom left on 'Account' then 'Usage Log' it'll tell you what errors there are. If you can screenshot that, it'll help us see where the problems are. It'll look like this:

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 16.18.01.png

Additionally, if you could screenshot some rules, we might be able to see where things are going wonky!

Esme :)

0 votes
GP_B June 23, 2020

I had a lot of difficulty with getting my head wrapped around the interface. Did you try creating a simple command and using the run now button to validate?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events