Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler bot is not working on some boards

revy8 November 4, 2020

Hi

I have created some new boards and added the butler bot to them as member.

I created a list in which there is a card with a butler command:

0 hours before a card is due, post comment "Comment"

While in previous boards it works perfect, on these new boards it is not working!

I have no idea why, I have tried everything.

Please help :)

Thanks

Ravit

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2020

Hi Ravit,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the Butler Bot here. Because the Bot is part of Butler's legacy subscription and service, the Bot can no longer be added to boards. Additionally, we plan to sunset the Bot entirely in the future(although I don't have an exact date for when that would be). In the meantime, I'd instead recommend using the Butler Power-Up integrated directly on your board.

You should be able to set this up using a "Due Date" rule within the Butler integration that is triggered "the moment a card is due...".

Thanks!

Ryan

revy8 November 7, 2020

I tried it but it is not working. I did everything as written and added due date command: the moment a card is due, send an email notification to "shimara.apps@gmail.com" with subject "Card is due" and message "Message", and post comment "Comment"

But nothing happened, no email and no command.

In addition, I can no longer choose to create a board without a team, why is that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events